Our terms & conditions
Here you can find our terms & conditions regarding our camps, lessons & rentals
PART 1 – BOOKINGS/CAMPS/LESSONS/RENTALS
Our terms & conditions apply to all our camps, coachings, lessons & rental activities.
To validate your application and to confirm your booking at “Too wet to shred”, the total amount or deposit payment of your booking must be paid.
iDeaYou can find all the payment details in your booking confirmation, which we will send you by e-mail once you fill in the booking form on our website.
The booking will be considered as valid when the required amount has been transferred to our bank account, and you have received a confirmation e-mail with the booking details.
For payments we accept many different payment methods, such as iDeal, Klarna, BanContact, Visa and MasterCard cards. For Creditcards we add an extra 5%.
All personal details are compulsory on the registration form.
The participants’ minimum age is 21 years old. (ask for exceptions).
‘Too wet to shred’ reserves the right to make modifications, but only if these modifications do not change the essential services or due to unexpected and uncontrollable situations.
Booking variations depend on availability and they involve a surcharge depending on the price of the new dates/inclusions. You will receive a booking modification once the surcharge is paid. In case the weekly price increase or decrease, the difference must be paid respectively from one part or another.
Images of your stay at ‘Too wet to shred’ can be used for publicity or promotional purposes on the website, flyers & social media.
Guests must be physically fit and capable to swim. The client confirms that from a medical point of view, there is nothing that prevents him/her from going surfing or kitesurfing during our camps. We require that you communicate us any relevant medical aspects: allergies, disabilities, medical incapacities etc before booking and accepting our Terms & Conditions.
Each renting customer is responsible for the ‘Too wet to shred’ kitesurf equipment during its use and accepts the responsibility to replace it in case of loss or serious damage by inappropriate use of it. When replacement isn’t needed, the repair costs will be put on your account.
Some excursions and trips we offer are not included in the total camp price. They depend on a minimum number of participants and availability. These reasons can lead to a cancellation of the previous.
The cancellation will be valid the day we receive it.
- We will refund you 100% of the total paid amount when the cancellation is made 2 months or 60 days before the start of your booking. Proof and reason of cancellation are required. Cancelled weeks will be refunded or changed to a different week (depending on availability)
- We will keep 100% of the deposit and refund the rest of the paid amount when the cancellation is made 1 month before the starting.
- We will keep 50% of the total booking amount when the cancellation is made two weeks before the starting or your trip.
- We will keep 100% of the total booking amount when cancellations are produced 1 week before the starting of your booking. We do not refund your payment. We recommend you to contact your travel insurance.
To book your spot after a reservation, we ask for a deposit of €300,-. The rest of the amount will be paid 6 weeks before arrival, by transfer, card or in cash. We will contact you 2 months before the start of the week about your payment.
In the unlikely event that;
- Your flight is cancelled due to COVID regulations;
- The travel advice from your country has changed to ‘only necessary travel’;
The paid amount can be used as a voucher to join our next camp.
We like to keep it honest, fair and safe for everyone. Please make sure to read our cancellation in case of doubt.
‘Too wet to shred’ is not responsible of refunds in the following circumstances.
- When the costumer is responsible for the incorrect delivery of the services.
- When the defective services are due to third parties or they occur in an unpredictable manner.
- When the services cannot be provided, due to conditions beyond the control of the company. These are unusual and unpredictable conditions which could result in unexpected consequences such as natural disasters or meteorological aspects etc.
- When the incorrect delivery of the services is caused by happenings at ‘Too wet to shred’, even though all the diligences are taken, but they still could neither be predicted nor prevented.
- When any happening occurring before and after the course hours.
- Clients have to listen to the instructions of our staff and to follow camp/hotel regulations. In case of not doing so and behaving irresponsible, the company will take the necessary measures, prior notification, such as the exclusion of the courses.
For medical assistance during your stay at ‘Too wet to shred’ camps or lessons, each guest ought to have:
- Medical card and insurance (or)
- A travel insurance that provides for medical expenses
We ask all our participants to have an insurance for your kitesurfing & gear. Most insurances see kitesurfing as an extreme sport. Please check your insurance before joining our camp.
Since you will be riding with other (beginner) kitesurfers, we ask all riders to have an insurance that covers damage and physical injuries to others.
Worlwide insurances can be found at IKO. We advice all Dutch riders to have a look at NKV to get you covered.
By accepting the Terms & Conditions you are expected to take responsibility for this matter.
COUNTRY OF JURISDICTION: THE NETHERLANDS
By paying the services at the camp you automatically accept the previous Terms & Conditions.
Too wet to shred
PART 2 – USE OF DATA/RIGHT/LEGAL
Welcome to Too Wet to Shred!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Too Wet to Shred’s Website, located at www.toowettoshred.com.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Too Wet to Shred if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Too Wet to Shred and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Too Wet to Shred. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Too Wet to Shred for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Too Wet to Shred
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Too Wet to Shred
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Too Wet to Shred
- Redistribute content from Too Wet to Shred
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Too Wet to Shred does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Too Wet to Shred,its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Too Wet to Shred shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Too Wet to Shred reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
– You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
– The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
– The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
– The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Too Wet to Shred a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
HYPERLINKING TO OUR CONTENT
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Too Wet to Shred; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Too Wet to Shred. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Too Wet to Shred’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
RESERVATION OF RIGHTS
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
REMOVAL OF LINKS FROM OUR WEBSITE
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.